Implementation Consultant – Accountancy Software
A global financial software company who develop a bespoke application which is rolled out across a variety of financial industries are looking to add an Implementation consultant to the team.
They are ideally looking for candidates who have an accountancy background or accountancy accreditation with commercial experience in project management, solution design, training workshops and implementation management.
This role offers the opportunity to work remotely but does involve frequent travel across the UK to customer sites and occasionally to the head office in Reading.
· 2+ years’ experience in a Consultancy or Implementation role
· Accountancy degree or Accreditation e.g. ACCA, CIMA, ACA
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Willing to travel across the UK to customer sites
· Previous experience working for a financial software provider
· Solution Design
· Solution Delivery
· Project management
Location – Remote
Base Salary - £45,000 - £55,000